Dayhome Provider Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dayhome Provider Help Forum

Dayhome providers providing information and helping other dayhome providers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to this forum!

Go down 
+2
Paris
melaniepeden
6 posters
AuthorMessage
melaniepeden

Welcome to this forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to this forum!   Welcome to this forum! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:06 pm

Welcome!

I started this forum based on some requests of our friends on Facebook and our clients. I've been a dayhome provider for over 6 years now and hopefully can pass on some of my experience and knowledge to others. There are tons of other dayhome and daycare providers out there that have so much to offer other providers. My reasoning for creating this forum is to share our thoughts and ideas on running a dayhome with each other.

As well, I have other resources out there that may help providers.

Check out our blog at www.dayhomesinalberta.wordpress.comwww.dayhomesinalberta.wordpress.com

Our websites: www.dayhomesincalgary.com
www.dayhomesinedmonton.com

Please share this with others!

Melanie
Back to top Go down
http://www.dayhomesincalgary.com, www.dayhomesinedmonton.com
Paris

Paris

PostSubject: New on the forum   Welcome to this forum! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Hi

Thank you for starting this forum, it will be nice to have 1 in the city I live in. I always go on the American forum for dayhomes and love reading about everything going on in everybody's dayhome.

I have been a dayhome provider for 2 years now, but I am just starting my mat leave - so enjoying the peace and quiet for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenvalleydayhome.blogspot.com/
Playhouse

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to this forum!   Welcome to this forum! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:40 am

Thank you for the wonderful new forum for day home providers.
I am sure we can all benefit from each other in many ways.
A bit about myself, I am a mom to 3 boys ages 12, 10 and 7. I have also been running a day home business for almost 12 years now. I absolutely love what I do, and can't see myself doing anything that doesn't involve children. I love you
I have also just finished my foundations in Montessori training, and am looking forward to implementing what I have learned into my day home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.billiesplayhouse.weebly.com
LittleSmiles

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to this forum!   Welcome to this forum! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Thanks for starting a forum!!

I'm BRAND new - just interviewing with parents over the last 2 weeks. I'm hoping to have 3 full time and 2 part time/flex kids. I have 1 little boy who will be 3 in September (so big! when did that happen!!??).

I'm pretty excited to get started. I'm going through the Thornhill agency for registration - is anyone else here with them?

Mel
Back to top Go down
Pippa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to this forum!   Welcome to this forum! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Hi there! I too am new to starting up a dayhome. So far it's been fun but also a big new challenge! Until I had my little boy I didnt appreciate what is involved in working with children - now I do! I am looking forward to listening to everyone's ideas and sharing my experiences. Thank you for setting up this forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amelia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to this forum!   Welcome to this forum! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:03 pm

Hi everyone, I just came across this site and think it's great to find another Dayhome site for support for providers...I too have a wonderful successful site and so glad to see that there is more out there!

Looking forward to getting to everyone Smile

Amelia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to this forum!   Welcome to this forum! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to this forum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dayhome Provider Help Forum :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: